Design and Simulation of Herbal Medicine Milling System

Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceedingConference contributionpeer-review

1 Citation (Scopus)

Abstract

Herbs are herbal medicines produced from traditional plants such as ginger, turmeric, meet comedy, and others. In Indonesia itself has a wealth of plants medicines and herbal remedies from various tribes spread in various regions. Research showing that 49.53% of Indonesia's population uses good herbal medicine to borrow for health care because of illness. Residents who consume herbal medicine as many as 95.6% are stated to enjoy the of drinking herbal medicine. Survey also shows that of the people who use herbal medicine, 55.3% consume herbal medicine in liquid form, while the rest (44.7%) is consumed herbs in the form of powder, pills, capsules and tablets. Based on the calculation, obtained minimum power of engine is 7.737 HP and the age bearing of design is 49103,08 working hours. Beside that, simulation was done and gotten responses with three variations in the value of B. The resulting system response with fast settling time and low oscillation.

Original languageEnglish
Title of host publication2019 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics, Intelligent Manufacture and Industrial Automation, ICAMIMIA 2019 - Proceeding
PublisherInstitute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
Pages155-158
Number of pages4
ISBN (Electronic)9781728130903
DOIs
Publication statusPublished - Oct 2019
Externally publishedYes
Event2019 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics, Intelligent Manufacture and Industrial Automation, ICAMIMIA 2019 - Batu-Malang, Indonesia
Duration: 9 Oct 201910 Oct 2019

Publication series

Name2019 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics, Intelligent Manufacture and Industrial Automation, ICAMIMIA 2019 - Proceeding

Conference

Conference2019 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronics, Intelligent Manufacture and Industrial Automation, ICAMIMIA 2019
Country/TerritoryIndonesia
CityBatu-Malang
Period9/10/1910/10/19

Keywords

  • 1 phase induction motor
  • Jamu Powder
  • automatic tool
  • microcontroller

Fingerprint

Dive into the research topics of 'Design and Simulation of Herbal Medicine Milling System'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.

Cite this